The difference between Navasthala and other CNC Machining Manufacturer
Navasthala is dedicated to set up one standard CNC machining process for all of your projects, and make them better. Unlike others , We provide own unique machining options for projects, from design, forming, and machining production, while dedicated to highest quality and exploring every ways to ensure product quality and shortened delivery time. With continuous improvement, from RFQ to delivery, we strive to get high-quality parts to you fastest. Contact us today for a free quote!
Custom CNC Machining Manufacturing
- Plastic CNC Machining Manufacturing
- Precision of up to 0.05 mm
- Quickly delivery in 3-7 days based on order quantities.
- Plastic CNC parts with complex geometries.
- Reply within 8 hours and receive a quote in 24 hours.
What we will offer for your CNC Machining Manufacturing Projects?
Projects Development and Management
- Our CNC capabilities includes more 20 years machining experience and projects management ability.
- Proprietary machines used in our process make your production quick turnaround.
- Strictly quality system to ensure whole projects has high quality.
- Our advantage machines make reduces your production time and we provide good after-sales services to all of our customers.
Production and Delivery
- CNC router machines, Line Bending machines, vacuum forming machines drilling etc machines in house.
- Provide secondary machining process including welding, polishing and finishing services.
- Offer sample and production testing report before packaging and shipment
- Set up whole quality control for your projects from drawing to production
- Delivery time will be 3-7 days based on order quantities, Navasthala offers flexible working time for urgent projects.
Production materials range
- Soft Plastics:
Polypropylene, Poly Carbonate etc.
- Hard Plastics:
Acrylic, PVC, PETG, ABS, Nylon etc…
- Composites like ACP
- Contract and purchaser order review.
- Incoming raw materials inspection
- Samples and production process inspection
- Comply with relative testing certifications according to customers standard.
- Final inspection and testing reports and certifications per customer requirements.
CNC Machining Manufacturing Capabilities
At Navasthala, our team has developed unique and innovative ways to get the most out of the CNC process for plastic and other parts. Our machinery enables us to make complex geometries parts for you. Our mastery of CNC techniques help us achieve tighter tolerances, faster turnaround times, and more versatile projects. Our capabilities include:
- CNC machining center
- Vacuum Forming
- Line Bending
- Welding and Polishing
CNC Machining Manufacturing Process
Navasthala has figured out better ways to do your CNC machining process, By simplifying the process into a few steps and maintaining a steady stream of communication with you, the customer, we make it easy for you to move from concept to finished part as smoothly as possible.
Getting the quote: All it takes is a drawing. Send us your drawing (2D or 3D drawings)and we’ll have a quote to you within 24 hours. No 3D drawing? No problem. We can work with you closely from original 2d drawing to final 3D drawing created for your approval needed to get on towards production.
Placing the order: We will discuss all options, finalize the process and quote for your approval. After your order is placed with us, your designs will be automatically put into our productions machining line.
Making the parts: Our production team will keep your project's delivery time short, and share production photos at every stage with you. Meanwhile, We check quality of the parts and provide samples if required. We usually have quick turnaround for parts in 3-7 days, but depends on parts order quantities and complexity, as well as parts finishing.
CNC Machining More Secondary Process Services
After CNC machining parts, Navasthala provide you secondary process finishing for these parts to make them aesthetic as you expect, which includes welding, heat treating, surface finishing, drilling, deburring and easy assembly.
- Deburring process: removal of really small imperfections left over after the production process
- Surface finishing process: we make different surface finishing such as painting depending on material and conform to our customer requirement.
- Welding process: Chemical welding of parts, if there are special needs, we will consult with customers in advanced.
- Heat Treating: Heat treatment to improve the properties of manufactured parts
- Value-added options: Need additional work on your CNC machined part? Discuss with us to find out our other offerings.